Front Left Air Suspension Spring Bag...
UK Air Suspension Ltd - Trading as P38Spares.com
All Items are either despatched via UK Royal Mail Recorded Delivery/Special Delivery/International Signed For/Airsure or via DHL / Fedex / TNT or UPS Courier. We also obtain proof of posting of all items shipped.
UK and International items in stock are normally despatched the next working day once payment has been cleared and funds have been recieved. Any in stock Items purchased on a Friday are normally shipped the next working day. Delivery times are dependant on the shipping companies and are subject to their terms and conditions. Items out of stock normally incur a short delay. Orders for items out of stock for longer than this will be given the option of a refund.
Delivery times are calculated in working days - i.e. Monday to Friday inclusive (working days do not include weekends or National Bank Holidays). In the case of Bank Holidays please allow extra time. From the receipt of your order we will endeavour to deliver your chosen items to you within seven working days providing the goods are in stock. Deliveries to non-Mainland or remote locations may take longer.
We can deliver to addresses within the United Kingdom although for deliveries to Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands there may be an additional delivery charge and slightly longer delivery lead time. For deliveries to these areas please contact us by email for delivery charges and times. For all deliveries outside the above areas please contact us via email.
Risk in the goods will pass to you on delivery. Goods delivered by courier should arrive between 9am and 6pm, Monday to Friday. If you are out when the courier arrives the Courier will leave a card with the contact number for you to call to arrange collection of the goods from the local depot. Failure to collect the goods within seven days will result in the goods being returned to P38Spares. Recorded Delivery, Special Delivery, International Signed For, Airsure will also require a signature on delivery, if the postal service is unable to obtain this and the item is returned to us, in both instances you will be responsible for all shipping cost incured.
If you require an item urgently and are within the UK then please choose the Royal Mail Special Delivery option, as this will ensure your item is with you by the fastest service, normally this is with special delivery or a next working day courier service. This service is dependant on items being in stock and the order being placed in good time for us to process the order. For this service we recommend you telephone one of our team prior to placing the order.
UK AirSuspension Ltd reserves the right to deliver only to a credit card holders address and to combat fraudulant activity reserves the right to request further information.
We do everything we can to meet the delivery time specified, however occasionally delivery times may be affected by factors beyond our control and cannot be guaranteed. We will inform you if we become aware of an unexpected delay.
Please allow up to 14 days for international shipping.
Upon receipt of your order you will be asked to sign for the goods received in good condition. If the package does not appear to be in good condition then please refuse the delivery. If you are unable to check the contents of your delivery at the point of delivery then please sign for the parcel as "UNCHECKED". Failure to do so may affect any warranty claims that you make thereafter.
UK AirSuspension Ltd will not accept liability for goods lost in transit unless we are notified within two days from the expected delivery date after despatch via courier.
It is rare for items to go missing during transit but sometimes it does happen, if you wish your item to be insured (UK customers only) then you must choose the Special Delivery option, standard postal prices are the cheapest but are not insured for loss or damage.
We provide physical automotive car parts which are listed on our website and the total cost is shown including any delivery charges before you pay for the goods.
Payment can be via credit or debit cards or via paypal.
Before any goods have been shipped
Use the Contact page by clicking this link 'Contact Us' to inform us you no longer wish to proceed with the purchase and we will refund in full any monies paid by the same method of payment.
You have a right to decide to cancel your order for 14 ( fourteen ) days from the day you receive the goods we send to you.
UK AirSuspension Ltd provides a 14 ( fourteen ) day returns policy on all products to consumers if you are not completely satisfied. No restocking fee is charged if the orders are returned in perfect unused condition.
The Following Terms Must be Met by You:
1. Return the merchandise to us within 14 ( fourteen ) days of you deciding to cancel your order and informing us of that fact..
2. The products must be returned in new unused condition.
3. You must include all packaging materials.
4. Packing material must not be torn or damaged.
5. Must be returned in original packing box.
6. It is the customers responsibilty to ensure the safe return of items to UK AirSuspension Ltd . Return postage costs will NOT be refunded.
7. Custom-manufactured products and diagnostic products that have been used in the vehicle cannot be returned unless faulty.
All goods must be returned in new & unused condition unless a warranty claim is being made. We reserve the right to refuse returned goods if necessary.
Reasons may include:
Goods have been used
Goods are soiled
Goods have an odour i.e. smoke
Goods are damaged as a result of misuse or ill-treatment
In addition we may make a deduction if the value of the goods have been reduced as a result of you handling the goods more than necessary. The extent to which you can handle the goods is the same as it would be if you were assessing them in a shop.
We will refund the basic cost of delivery to you, if you had opted for an enhanced delivery service ie guaranteed next working day we will only refund the basic cost of getting the goods to you, not the enhanced rate.
PROCEDURE FOR EXCHANGES ONLY
If you are returning goods for an exchange we would normally have to wait for the goods to arrive with us and inspect them before we can send out the replacement. However we recognise that sometimes and exchange must be made quickly and so we can send out a replacement immediately. We must take payment for the replacement but as soon as the return arrives we will give you a refund on that cost.
In the event that your product was damaged in transit or there was an error on our part in processing your order, please contact us via email at email@example.com
Please Note: Special order items such as BECM modules, Ignition Keys or items which have to be pre-programmed will not be accepted for return and no credit will be issued
As a consumer if you cancel your contract UK AirSuspension Ltd shall refund or re-credit you within seven days for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods. On exercising your right to cancel you shall be required to return the goods to UK AirSuspension Ltd . Should you fail to return the goods, UK AirSuspension Ltd reserves the right to deduct any direct costs incurred by us in retrieving the goods as a result of such failure.
As a consumer you have the right to cancel the contract at any time up to the end of seven working days after you receive the goods. To exercise your right of cancellation, you must give written notice to UK AirSuspension Ltd by hand, post or via email, giving details of the goods ordered, invoice number and (where appropriate) their delivery. Notification by phone is not sufficient.
Except in the case of faulty or incorrectly described goods, if you cancel your order under the distance selling regulations after the goods have been delivered to you, you will be responsible for returning the goods to UK AirSuspension Ltd at your own cost. Please contact us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org for the returns address. You must take reasonable care to ensure the goods are not damaged in the meantime or in transit. In the case of faulty goods we shall, after receiving notification via hand, mail or email we will either collect the goods from you or ask you to return the goods yourself and refund you the reasonable shipping costs.
Once you have notified UK AirSuspension Ltd that you are cancelling the contract, we will refund or re-credit you once the goods have been received within seven days for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods excluding shipping cost, goods may be subject to a handling/re-stocking fee of 15%.
Except in the case of faulty or incorrectly described goods, if you do not return the goods as required, UK AirSuspension Ltd may charge you a sum not exceeding the direct costs of recovering the goods.
An order cancelled in transit will incur the standard cancellation fee plus additional transit costs at the expense of the customer.
In the event of an order returned due to non-delivery, the transit costs will be at the expense of the customer.
Some of our items are sold with a deposit included on your old unit. The deposit paid will be re-funded to you if the old unit is returned to us within 30 days of the invoice date and is acceptable to be re-built by the manufacturer.
Any credit notes issued are at the absolute discretion of UK AirSuspension Ltd and are issued on a case by case basis. These are valid for a period of no longer than six months from the date of issue.
Broken goods under warranty
ALL WARRANTY CLAIMS MUST BE MADE WITHIN 30 DAYS OF THE FAILURE DATE.
Our parts come with a 12 months manufactures warranty and are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase unless otherwise stated.
UK AirSuspension Ltd hope you have many trouble free years with our products, however sometimes things do go wrong and we have a returns policy in place to assist you.
If your product fails and you wish to return it under the warranty terms please note;
Requests for returns within the warranty period will only be accepted in writing either by post or e-mail to email@example.com , the request must include the following information;
Your name, address, contact telephone number, invoice number, date of purchase and the exact nature of the problem. Once we recive the request in writing we will contact you with a returns number and you may then return the goods for inspection. All warranty items must be returned to us with a copy of the purchase invoice prior to exchange or refund.
We realise that waiting for a descision on a warranty claim may be inconvenient so upon request we will be prepared to send out a replacement part, we will require payment for this replacement part however if the warranty claim is approved we will refund the payment of the replacement product.
Warranty periods are from the date of the original transaction and are not extended beyond the warranty term even if parts are replaced under warranty.
Warranty parts should be returned to us as soon as possible after failure. Improper use or installation is not a manufacturer's defect.
Any external damge, stripped parts, damaged security seals on components, removal of identification / serial numbers risks invalidating the warranty.
Your goods may be repaired or replaced during the warranty period depending on the decision of the manufacturer. We will send the goods to the manufacturer for assessment but the final decision lies with the manufacturer and you may have to wait for their tests to be completed. The customer must meet the cost of returns postage for warranty claims. We cannot accept responsibility for goods in returns transit, and so we recommend that you use registered post or an otherwise insured method.
Please note that the warranty given by both UK AirSuspension Ltd and the manufacturers of our products will only cover the initial part supplied or its superceded product if that is the case. Labour charges and other costs are not covered.
UK AirSuspension Ltd shall in no circumstance be liable for any consequential loss or damage ie. incidental, special, indirect, or consequential damages, whether resulting from the use, misuse, or inability to use this product or from defects in the product, cost of return post, damaged in transit, labour or any other costs. All warranty items must be returned to us with a copy of the purchase invoice prior to exchange or refund.
The above policy terms apply to all transactions with UK Air Suspension Ltd including, website sales, telephone sales, personal sales, Ebay sales and sales by e-mail or any other means.
collectively all information that you submit to UK Air Suspension Ltd T/A P38Spares via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
Data Protection Laws
any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK;
the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
UK Air Suspension Ltd T/A P38Spares, or us
UK Air Suspension Ltd T/A P38Spares, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 8943872 whose registered office is at Windsor House, 26 Mostyn Avenue, Llandudno, Conwy , LL30 1YY;
UK and EU Cookie Law
the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
User or you
any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by UK Air Suspension Ltd T/A P38Spares and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to UK Air Suspension Ltd T/A P38Spares and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
the website that you are currently using, https://p38spares.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. "including" is understood to mean "including without limitation";
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, UK Air Suspension Ltd T/A P38Spares is the "data controller". This means that UK Air Suspension Ltd T/A P38Spares determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
5. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
b. contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
c. IP address (automatically collected);
d. web browser type and version (automatically collected);
e. operating system (automatically collected);
f. a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Website, and the site you exit to (automatically collected);
6. We collect Data in the following ways:
a. data is given to us by you; and
b. data is collected automatically.
7. UK Air Suspension Ltd T/A P38Spares will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
a. when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
b. when you register with us and set up an account to receive our products/services;
c. when you make payments to us, through this Website or otherwise;
d. when you use our services;
8. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
a. we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
b. we will collect your Data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser. For more information about cookies, and how we use them on the Website, see the section below, headed "Cookies".
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
a. internal record keeping;
b. improvement of our products / services;
c. transmission by email of marketing materials that may be of interest to you;
10. We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed "Your rights" below).
11. For the delivery of direct marketing to you via e-mail, we'll need your consent, whether via an opt-in or soft-opt-in:
a. soft opt-in consent is a specific type of consent which applies when you have previously engaged with us (for example, you contact us to ask us for more details about a particular product/service, and we are marketing similar products/services). Under "soft opt-in" consent, we will take your consent as given unless you opt-out.
b. for other types of e-marketing, we are required to obtain your explicit consent; that is, you need to take positive and affirmative action when consenting by, for example, checking a tick box that we'll provide.
c. if you are not satisfied about our approach to marketing, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. To withdraw your consent to email marketing that we send out simply click the ‘un-subscribe’ link at the bottom of each email..
12. When you register with us and set up an account to receive our services, the legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
13. We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
a. our employees, agents and/or professional advisors - to process orders and to answer order related questions;
b. third party service providers who provide services to us which require the processing of personal data - to enable us to use courier or postal service providers to deliver your goods to you. Also we use a third party email provider to send out special offers from time to time to which you may opt out at any time;
c. third party payment providers who process payments made over the Website - "to enable third party payment providers to process user payments and refunds, we do not store any financial data you provide via our secure website such as banking details and credit or debit card details;
14. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
a. access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique to you.
b. we store your Data on secure servers.
15. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
16. If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
18. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
19. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
a. Right to access - the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is "manifestly unfounded or excessive." Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
b. Right to correct - the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
c. Right to erase - the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
d. Right to restrict our use of your Data - the right to "block" us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
e. Right to data portability - the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
f. Right to object - the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
20. To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: email@example.com
21. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO). The ICO's contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
22. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
25. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
26. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
28. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
29. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling UK Air Suspension Ltd T/A P38Spares to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
30. This Website may place the following Cookies:
Type of Cookie
Strictly necessary cookies
These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
31. You can find a list of Cookies that we use in the Cookies Schedule.
32. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
33. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
34. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
35. For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
38. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
39. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact UK Air Suspension Ltd T/A P38Spares by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
01 July 2018
Below is a list of the cookies that we use. We have tried to ensure this is complete and up to date, but if you think that we have missed a cookie or there is any discrepancy, please let us know.
We use the following strictly necessary cookies:
Description of Cookie
We use this session cookie to remember you and maintain your session whilst you are using our website.
We use the following analytical/performance cookies:
Description of Cookie
Analytical or performance cookies
To find out the best performance settings of the website in relation to your browser and your location.
We use the following functionality cookies:
Description of Cookie
To save your login details and items placed in your shopping basket for later use.